Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend.  We spent most of Saturday out in the yard.  Iris discovered the planter and she apparently loves the feel of dirt in her hands!  We had some limbs and twigs to burn so we made a fire in the copper fire pot.  Miles got a taste for fire on the camping trip last weekend, so he was excited to have one right here in the backyard. 
 
Getting a lesson in sawing.  You can guess how thrilled I was with this.
Holding his own custom made bamboo poking stick.
This tree is slowly dying off bit by bit, but it still blooms in an awesome way every spring.
I included this picture because I love this little dress!  It was passed along from Eleanor.  It is so bright and it just makes me happy.  Dressing girls is definitely more fun than dressing boys!  She was on the move so I only got a shot from behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment