Monday, May 2, 2011

Goblin Valley

We took our first camping trip of the season.  We headed south to Goblin Valley with a group of friends.  Other than some awful wind the first night it was a great weekend.  Iris stayed in SLC with Grandma and Grandpa.  A big thanks for that since taking her would have made the trip a whole lot more challenging. 
Miles is already a desert rat.  He was so excited to sleep in the tent and hike and poke the campfire.  Jeff actually let him move a few logs around, and for those of you who have camped with my husband, you know how big a deal that is!
Miles, Amber and Grayson.  This little posse went non stop.
He was so excited about the "antlers" he found!
Cool action shot!
This is the closest we got to a family photo for the weekend. 
Miles in the goblins.  This is the coolest playground for kids!
Jeff's smore making technique was popular with those who had enough patience to let their single square of chocolate melt before completing the smore.  I prefer to crack off 6 squares, hurry with my marshmallow and call it good enough! 




1 comment:

  1. I wish I was more of a camping girl when I see all these pictures! As does my husband.

    ReplyDelete