Friday, April 15, 2011

What it's all about

I love this picture that Jeff took last night.  This is what's it all about!  Last week a friend of mine made the comment that I scare her when it comes to motherhood, and it really got me thinking.  I guess it's because I don't sugarcoat my experience as a mom.  I vent about the challenges and the messes and being tardy to work because of last minute poopy diapers and forgotten toys on toy day.  I grumble about less time for sleep and exercise and simple travel.  I tell my friends how tricky I think it is trying to find the balance between being a good mom, good wife, good employee and being good to myself.  So Sandy this picture is for you!  I really do have beautiful, amazing moments like this one that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!

How cute are these pony tails?!  Her teacher, Stacy, gave her a little girl hair styling and it made her look so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment