Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


This was our first year coloring eggs.  We had so much fun that Jeff went back to the grocery to get another 18 pack!  Miles scored on egg hunts this year.  His daycare teacher had one on Thursday and he came home with a bag of treat-filled eggs.  We decided to check out the LDS church breakfast and egg hunt on Saturday morning. No, we didn't convert! We get the invite taped to the door every year and this year we decided to head over.  They apparently don't mess around with egg hunting!  They had over 1,500 eggs out for about 30 kids. We also had an afternoon hunt when Grandma and Grandpa came over.  The only downside of all that action is the bowl of treats on the kitchen counter that I keep grazing from!
The artist in action! 
Miles wearing the bunny mask.  I tried it on Iris but she was not a fan, and I figured I can't post too many crying Iris pictures on here or people might start to wonder about me!
 Fueled by jelly bean sugar!
So much love!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should go to your egg hunt! Our ward doesn't do anything for Easter. Love the bunny glasses.

    ReplyDelete