Sunday, March 2, 2014

Class projects

Am I the only mother who hates class projects.? Really hates them? Decorate a Christmas tree with whatever crafty stuff you have on hand.  We had none, so Fruit Loops it was.  Decorate a picture to look like your face with yarn hair, button eyes and fun fabric for a shirt...ugh.  Decorate a shamrock telling why you are thankful to be part of a family...sigh.  Even doing Valentines is a bit stressful.  I tried to be in the moment and make it fun and take myself back to when I was a kid and remember how much exciting it was, but it's a challenge to do that at 6:30 PM after everyone's had a long day and we are all ready for baths and bed.  To all the crafty moms out there...you are amazing.  I will just do my best with my left brained ways.
Taping chocolates to her princess Valentines
Personalizing all of his

No comments:

Post a Comment