Sunday, June 5, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood

I've been harassed lately for only exercising if it's for an event that requires a hefty registration fee and involves over 1,000 participants!  I rode in the Little Red Riding Hood road bike ride in Cache Valley on Saturday with my friend Jodi.  It was a great day!  The ride is a fundraiser for women's specific cancer research.  There were more than 3,000 women out on their bikes...all ages and sizes and fitness levels.  We had a blast.  The energy of the crowd was amazing.  I felt strong and so thankful for everything I have in my life, including my health. 

And just for fun...

1 comment:

  1. Hey at least you exercise. I can't even muster up enough self motivation to sign up for something to motivate myself to exercise! Seriously, though, when do you find time? Between work and kids and still getting up with Cole in the middle of the night, I refuse to get up at 4 am to exercise.

    ReplyDelete